AMSTERDAM , June 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AVG Technologies N.V. (NYSE: AVG), the online security company, today announced the third tranche of its repurchase program announced on May 9, 2013 and subsequently on November 13, 2013. AVG may repurchase up to 1,367,941 ordinary shares between June 3, 2014 and November 9, 2014. During the first tranche, 1,500,000 ordinary shares were repurchased between June 19, 2013 and November 5, 2013, and during the second tranche, 1,132,059 ordinary shares were repurchased between November 13, 2013 and May 9, 2014.
AVG has mandated Goldman Sachs to execute the third tranche which is limited to up to 1,367,941 ordinary shares to be repurchased between June 3, 2014 and November 9, 2014. For that, Goldman Sachs will decide on the timing of the share repurchases independently of and without being influenced by AVG. Goldman Sachs is a full service securities firm and may enter into other transactions in respect of the shares.
Details of the share repurchase program, including repurchase price, applicable trading, acquisition, volume and termination conditions under the program can be consulted in the previous issued press releases of May 9, 2013 and November 13, 2013.The number of shares repurchased each week during the share repurchase program and the average purchase price will be disclosed on the Investor Relations section (Financial Information > Share Buyback Activity) of the AVG website www.avg.com or investors.avg.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV