TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. (NASDAQ: TQNT), a leading RF solutions supplier and technology innovator, is showcasing its new, high performance technologies at the IEEE International Microwave Symposium / Microwave Theory and Techniques exhibition June 3-5, 2014 in Tampa, Florida.
“TriQuint is on track to deliver more than 75 new products to the infrastructure and defense markets in the first half of 2014, adding to our record of 130 products released in 2013,” said Vice President and General Manager James Klein, Infrastructure and Defense Products. “We’re proud of the innovation and execution that brings cutting edge technology to our customers’ systems.”
TriQuint will discuss the following significant product innovations at MTT:
- TriQuint’s patented Spatium™ technology enables satellite communications for commercial and defense use of the Ka-band spectrum, opening up new satellite possibilities. It achieves unprecedented levels of Ka-Band solid state power, bandwidth and efficiency, ensuring that its high frequency broadband connectivity can be used for media-rich and high-bandwidth communications such as airborne wireless access; defense communications; and video for unmanned aerial vehicles or systems. Spatium combines multiple GaN or GaAs MMICs enabling cost effective and reliable solid state broadband power amplification.
- GaN technology performance for defense, aerospace and foundry customers including high power and power-added efficiencies for L, S, C, X, Ku, Ka-band radars and electronic warfare applications and Ku and Ka-band satcom; a new family of transistors; new packaging; and highly robust amplifiers including TQGaN25, TQGaN25HV and TQGaN15 technologies. With the broadest GaN portfolio of processes and products for the defense & aerospace markets, TriQuint offers GaN power amplifiers from L through Ka-band, low-noise amplifiers from S to X-band and RF switches from DC to K-band.
- Optical and cable infrastructure including dual and quad channel limiting and linear drivers and TIAs for next generation 100, 200 and 400 Gb/s optical systems; GaN and GaAs MMICs for CATV; and temperature-compensated notch filters enabling the coexistence of Wi-Fi and LTE.
- Base station, WLAN and P2P including bypass LNAs with the lowest noise in the industry enabling high-sensitivity radios; the industry’s market leading WLAN power amplifiers enabling 802.11ac; TriQuint’s family of drivers and final stage BTS GaN power amplifiers; new 28 GHz and 32 GHz linear power amplifiers, and a 38/42 GHz upconverter for the P2P radio market; and small cell base station technology to increase future 4G network coverage.
For part numbers and details on TriQuint’s recently released products, or to sign-up for email updates, visit TriQuint’s New Product Announcement (NPA) page.TriQuint leads GaN research and product development for both defense and civilian applications. TriQuint’s ongoing development of GaN-based devices is leading to smaller, more efficient power amplifiers, used for military radar and electronic warfare programs as well as commercial wireless communications and infrastructure.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV