ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE: ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufactures to increase global sales, today announced the company will present at two upcoming investor conferences.
- Goldman Sachs Fifth Annual dotCommerce Day , New YorkJune 4, 2014; 3:25pm ETChannelAdvisor Speakers: Scot Wingo, Chief Executive Officer
- William Blair Growth Stock Conference , ChicagoJune 12, 2014 ; 9:20am CT (10:20am ET)ChannelAdvisor Speakers: Scot Wingo, Chief Executive Officer, and John Baule, Chief Financial Officer
Each presentation will be webcast live, as well as replays, and will be available under the “Events & Presentations” page on the Company’s investor relations website at ir.channeladvisor.com.
ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts