- Leverage SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology to offer read and write speeds of up to 450MB per second and 245MB per second, respectively*
- Can be used individually or with a Professional Workflow hub for back up of RAW images, high-res photos, and HD, 3D, and 4K video
- Include an LED capacity meter to easily see the amount of available storage space
- Available in 512GB and 256GB capacities
MILPITAS, Calif., June 2, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today expanded its Professional Workflow line to include 512GB and 256GB USB 3.0 storage drives. Designed for use with the Lexar ® Professional Workflow Hub, the new Professional Workflow DD512 and DD256 storage drives give photographers and videographers the power to back up images and video files from multiple memory cards at once.The Professional Workflow DD512 and DD256 offer read transfer speeds up to 450MB per second and write speeds up to 245MB per second.* Additionally, the drives include an LED capacity meter that allows users to see available storage space at a glance. Designed to enable fast transfer and back up of RAW images, high-res photos, and HD, 3D, and 4K video, the drives can also be removed from the hub and used individually. "The new Workflow storage drives allow users to store and back up their work quickly and efficiently at speeds significantly faster than a standard hard drive. The new capacity meter also provides a great option for users that need to quickly see how full the drives are," said Adam Kaufman, manager of card product marketing, Lexar. "The new DD512 and DD256 storage drives offer great value to not only photographers and videographers, but anyone in need of a large and fast storage drive at an affordable price."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts