- Customizable Professional Workflow line now includes a Thunderbolt 2 reader hub, with dual Thunderbolt ports for daisy-chaining and one USB 3.0 port
- New CFast reader with Thunderbolt 2 quickly transfers 4K video and other large media files at speeds up to 20Gb per second, four times the performance of USB 3.0*
MILPITAS, Calif., June 2, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today enhanced its Professional Workflow line to include the new Lexar ® Professional Workflow HR2, a four-bay Thunderbolt™ 2 reader hub, and the new Lexar Professional Workflow CR2, a CFast ™ 2.0 Thunderbolt 2 reader. Both solutions give professional photographers and videographers the ability to quickly transfer 4K video and other large media files at speeds up to 20Gb per second, four times the performance of the current USB 3.0 HR1 hub.*The Professional Workflow HR2 provides dual Thunderbolt 2 ports for daisy-chaining and one USB 3.0 port, giving users total freedom to choose which interface they want to connect with. The Professional Workflow CR2 can be used in the reader hub alongside other readers or removed and used individually when in the field. Both the reader hub and reader are fully backwards compatible with the first generation of Thunderbolt and USB 2.0. "Providing reader solutions that are compatible with Thunderbolt 2 offers photographers and videographers high-speed performance that can dramatically lower the time spent transferring photos and 4K video," said Jason Ziller, marketing director for Thunderbolt, Intel. "Lexar is ahead of the curve when it comes to the latest memory formats and reader technologies, and their new reader hub based on Thunderbolt 2 can provide significant time and cost savings for content creators by transferring up to four cards at once."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts