- The Company’s shareholders elected for one-year terms all those nominated to the Board of Directors: William C. Ballard, Jr., Edson Bueno, M.D., Richard T. Burke, Robert J. Darretta, Stephen J. Hemsley, Michele J. Hooper, Rodger A. Lawson, Douglas W. Leatherdale, Glenn M. Renwick, Kenneth I. Shine, M.D. and Gail R. Wilensky, Ph.D. UnitedHealth Group directors stand for election annually.
- Shareholders cast advisory votes approving the Company’s executive compensation.
- Shareholders ratified the appointment of Deloitte & Touche LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm.
- Shareholders rejected shareholder proposals regarding cumulative voting and additional disclosure of advocacy expenditures.
UnitedHealth Group Announces Results Of Annual Shareholder Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.