NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- On CNBC's "Cramer's Stop Trading" segment, TheStreet's Jim Cramer, co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, noted that Jefferies called Domino's Pizza (DPZ) a "global technology company" that sells pizza.
Cramer said this is true because roughly 50% of the company's revenue now comes from orders placed on the Domino's mobile app.
CEO Patrick Doyle has a tendency to underpromise and overdeliver, Cramer also said. "Buy Domino's," he concluded.
Turning to natural gas fracking, there is a moratorium against fracking in Colorado that could be the "beginning of the end for fracking" in most of the U.S. if it succeeds, Cramer said.The only exceptions would be Texas, Oklahoma and North Dakota, Cramer said.
He said that this would have the largest impact on a company such as Noble Energy (NBL), which is "one of the greatest stocks in oil." Profracking groups have done a poor job defending the practice and explaining why U.S. citizens should be OK with it. An end to fracking would result in a hit to the labor market, Cramer also said. --- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. At the time of pubiication, Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS portfolio had no positions in stocks mentioned. Follow @BretKenwell >>Read More:
3 Mysterious Things Now Happening at Chipotle
Porsche Electric vs. Tesla
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV