PITTSBURGH, June 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S. based full-line omni-channel sporting goods retailer, invites the city of Chicago to their three-day grand opening. The celebration runs Friday, June 13 through Sunday, June 15 at the new location at The Maxwell (1100 S. Canal Street). Special extended hours will be in effect all weekend. The store opens at 8:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 9:00 a.m. Sunday.
Throughout the weekend, DICK'S will host several giveaways, including a free Reebok Play Dry® T-Shirt for the first 100 people in line on Friday and a free Mystery Gift Card from $5 to $500 for the first 100 adults in line on Saturday and Sunday. Guests in line early will receive a combination for a chance to open the DICK'S Sporting Goods Gift Locker at 7:45 a.m. on Friday and Saturday and 8:45 a.m. on Sunday.*
On Sunday, Chicago Bears player Brandon Marshall will make an in-store appearance from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.**
"DICK'S Sporting Goods is excited to bring another store to the Chicago community," said Lauren Hobart , SVP & Chief Marketing Officer, DICK'S Sporting Goods. "We look forward to serving athletes and outdoor enthusiasts in Chicago."The new store, offering over 40 in-store services by DICK'S certified PROS in sports and outdoor specialties such as golf, bike and fishing, is the retailer's 24 th store in Illinois and its 571 st nationwide. Visit www.DICKS.com/SouthLoop for details. *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase does not improve chance of winning. Limit one t-shirt, mystery gift card and/or gift locker combination per person, per day. Must be 18+ for gift card and gift locker promotions. See store for details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV