CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (“CPI Aero®”) (NYSE MKT: CVU) today announced that its management will participate in the following conferences for institutional investors in June:
- June 5 th: UBS Aerospace & Defense One-on-One Investor Conference at UBS Investment Bank offices in NYC.
- June 12 th: Drexel Hamilton Aerospace & Defense Conference at Westin New York Times Square Hotel in NYC.
Investors will be able to download the PowerPoint Presentation via the Investor Relations section of CPI Aero’s website, www.cpiaero.com.
About CPI Aero
CPI Aero is a U.S. manufacturer of structural assemblies for fixed wing aircraft, helicopters and airborne Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) pod systems in both the commercial aerospace and national security markets. Within the global aerostructure supply chain, CPI Aero is either a Tier 1 supplier to aircraft OEMs or a Tier 2 subcontractor to major Tier 1 manufacturers. CPI also is a prime contractor to the U.S. Department of Defense, primarily the Air Force. In conjunction with its assembly operations, CPI Aero provides engineering, program management, supply chain management, and MRO services. Among the key national security programs that CPI Aero supplies are the E-2D Advanced Hawkeye surveillance aircraft, the A-10 Thunderbolt attack jet, the UH-60 BLACK HAWK® helicopter, the MH-53/CH-53 variant helicopters, the MH-60S mine countermeasure helicopter, the AH-1Z ZULU attack helicopter, the DB-110 reconnaissance pod and the ALMDS mine detecting pod. In the commercial aviation market CPI Aero manufactures products for the Gulfstream G650 ultra-large cabin business jet, the HondaJet advanced light Jet, the Embraer Phenom 300 business jet, the new Cessna Citation X, and the S-92® helicopter. CPI Aero is included in the Russell MicroCap Index.The above statements include forward looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, which are described from time to time in CPI Aero’s SEC reports, including CPI Aero’s Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2013 and Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV