- Team members – The Company annually surveys team members for continuous improvement, offers extensive training and development opportunities, and offers a reimbursement program for training and education.
- Client solutions – As a leading provider of workforce solutions and the largest healthcare staffing company in the U.S., AMN ensures high quality clinicians and physicians, complying with The Joint Commission accreditation, and was recently awarded the Compliance and Integrity Award from Novation, a leading healthcare group purchasing organization.
- Community engagement – AMN supports local, national and international non-profit organizations dedicated to health, disaster recovery, children's initiatives and civic initiatives, and team members volunteered more than 6,000 hours in 2013.
- Environmental issues – Company efforts have led to recycling an estimated 6,-7,000 pounds of waste per week, and AMN is implementing programs and services that will reduce energy consumption, greenhouse gas emissions, waste to landfills and water usage.
- Economic health and governance – AMN provides several business ethics and compliance trainings, including in the areas of competitive business practices and data privacy, as well as biennial Code of Conduct trainings. In 2013, AMN delivered a 27% shareholder return due to execution of its differentiated strategy.
AMN Healthcare Releases Inaugural Corporate Social Responsibility Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts