American Water (NYSE: AWK), the nation’s largest publicly traded water and wastewater utility company, today announced that its President and CEO Susan Story will participate in the 2014 Mid-America Regulatory Conference Annual Meeting on June 1-4 in Indianapolis, Ind.
Story is presenting on the "C-Suite Panel – Views from the Top" with other CEOs who will discuss the challenges and opportunities related to hot topics such as financing, infrastructure, regulations, security and stakeholders.
Additionally, Jim Jenkins, vice president of Rates & Regulatory Policy is presenting on a panel titled "The Water - Energy Nexus and Adapting to the New Normal", where he will join others in a collaborative dialogue on managing water resources and providing reliable, safe and affordable service, with the increase in punctuated "100 year" weather events and security threats, as well as continued infrastructure challenges.
Hosted by the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission, the 2014 Mid-America Regulatory Conference Annual Meeting joins together utility commissioners, regulators, industry professionals, and subject matter experts to discuss the latest issues facing utilities today.Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs approximately 6,600 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 14 million people in more than 40 states and parts of Canada. More information can be found at www.amwater.com. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for American Water.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV