- Michael Arone, chief investment strategist for the US intermediary business. Mike was head of global and EMEA portfolio strategy at SSgA before this new role.
- Ken Bossen, vice president and head of US intermediary portfolio strategy and due diligence. Ken joins SSgA from Morgan Stanley, where he managed the firm's ETF model portfolio and country ETF focus list.
- Robert Forsyth, vice president and head of strategic partnerships. Prior to this role, Robert was head of exchange traded products and derivatives at UBS Wealth Management.
- Mario Gallotto, vice president of business intelligence. Mario joins SSgA from John Hancock Investments, where he was managing director of business intelligence.
- Brie Williams, vice president and head of practice management. Brie joins SSgA from Putnam Investments where she was responsible for marketing communications in support of Putnam's global brand and retail mutual fund product line.
State Street Global Advisors Expands Intermediary Business With Key Appointments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts