CAMBRIDGE, Mass., June 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Metabolix, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBLX), an advanced biomaterials company focused on sustainable solutions for the plastics and chemicals industries, announced today that management will make a presentation to investors at the 11th Annual Ardour Capital Investments Energy Technology & Sustainability Conference on Thursday, June 5, 2014 at 10:15 a.m. ET.
A live audio webcast can be accessed through the " Investors" section of the Company's website at www.metabolix.com. Interested parties unable to listen to the live webcast can access an archived version of the webcast on the Company's website for approximately 90 days.
Metabolix, Inc. is an advanced biomaterials company focused on sustainable solutions for the plastics and chemicals industries. The Company is developing and commercializing a family of high-performance biopolymers targeted at applications for performance additives that can improve performance and/or reduce cost in other material systems such as PVC, PLA and coated paper. Metabolix also is developing platforms for biobased chemicals based on its novel "FAST" recovery process and for co-producing plastics, chemicals and energy from crops. Metabolix has established an industry-leading intellectual property portfolio that, together with its knowledge of advanced industrial practice, provides a foundation for industry collaborations.For more information, please visit www.metabolix.com. (MBLX-G) Metabolix Inquiries: Lynne H. Brum, (617) 682-4693, LBrum@metabolix.com SOURCE Metabolix, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV