3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: CBSH, BRS, ATI
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Tuesday, June 3, 2014, 4:00 AM ET, 16 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.3% to 11.6%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Commerce (NASDAQ:CBSH) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 22 cents per share. At a price of $43.42 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.1%.The average volume for Commerce has been 373,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Commerce has a market cap of $4.1 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are down 3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Commerce Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Commerce Bank that provides retail, corporate, investment, trust, and asset management products and services to individuals and businesses. The company operates in three segments: Consumer, Commercial, and Wealth. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.79.TheStreet Ratings rates Commerce as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, increase in net income, increase in stock price during the past year and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Commerce Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV