CLEVELAND, June 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- KeyBank has created a new account without a monthly fee for banking customers who want straightforward ways to make deposits, track money, obtain cash and make payments without worrying about potential overdraft fees or other unexpected fees.
"We designed the KeyBank Hassle-Free Account for banking customers who want easy access to their money without the worry of unexpected fees," said Dennis A. Devine, copresident of Key Community Bank and head of Consumer and Small Business. "Our Hassle-Free Account is a great complement to the wide range of banking services we offer."
Key Bank Hassle-Free Account By the Numbers:
- No monthly fee and no balance requirements
- No overdraft fees and no bounced check fees
- Free digital banking (online banking, bill pay, and mobile banking)
- Free mobile deposit
- No paper check writing with this account
- No paper statement fee
- Open the account with as little as $10
- Free access to 1,300 KeyBank ATMs, 1,000 KeyBank branches and KeyBank's contact center
- No In-branch deposit fee
Devine said the KeyBank Hassle-Free Account stands out in that there is no monthly fee or minimum balance requirement and no overdraft fees or bounced checks. The account does not allow check writing via paper checks, but provides unlimited access to free digital banking including online and mobile banking and bill payment.He said the Hassle-Free Account was designed with banking customers' varying preferences in mind. "Managing money is not a 'one-size-fits-all' proposition," Devine said. "We know there are banking customers who value a streamlined service such as the KeyBank Hassle-Free Account. Banking customers using the Hassle-Free Account can spend less time navigating account requirements and more time talking with us about their financial goals and how to attain those goals," Devine said.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts