With the summer entertaining season fast approaching, it’s the perfect time to get a jump start on refreshing your tired looking interior and exterior surfaces. With some inspiration and a little sweat equity, you can give your space a simple and inexpensive makeover. To jump start your creativity, 3M is launching the Home of ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape Contest today, an online inspiration destination at www.scotchblue.com/homecontest that features projects to refresh your home all for under $100. Inspired consumers can submit their own summer refresh project on the site by July 15 th, 2014 to be entered into a contest with a $5,000.00 grand prize to put towards their own home makeover.
“ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape aims to inspire creativity inside and outside the home. It is amazing what you can do with a little inspiration, work and the right tools,” said Lisa Molinaro, brand manager for 3M’s construction and home improvement business. “This year to help crafters and painters get the professional results they want, 3M is launching two new ScotchBlue Painter’s Tapes with Advanced Edge-Lock Paint Line Protector that deliver even sharper paint lines. The new tapes provide edge-to-edge protection for improved paint bleed performance.”
No matter the project, the ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape family has the right tape for the right job.
- New ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape with Advanced Edge-Lock Paint Line Protector for Delicate Surfaces (orange core): For use on walls, cabinets, wood floors, and freshly painted surfaces (at least 24 hours old). Great for accents walls and stripes and ideal for delicate substrates because it removes cleanly with no surface damage.
- New ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape with Advanced Edge-Lock Paint Line Protector for Multi-Surface (green core): Great for use on baseboards and trim, metal and glass.
- ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape Original Multi-Use: The #1 selling Painter's tape in the U.S. for a reason - it's the original blue tape that DIY Painter's and pros have loved for more than 25 years. For use on trim, woodwork, metal and glass.
- ScotchBlue Painter's Tape for Exterior Surfaces: Perfect for outdoor projects where weather conditions including sun, wind, humidity and rain can be challenging. This tape has excellent conformability, and it removes cleanly up to 7 days after application with no adhesive transfer or slivering.
For more information on the Home of ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape Contest or to find out which tape is best for your upcoming project, visit ScotchBlue.com. ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape products are available at home improvement centers and hardware stores nationwide.About 3M3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $31 billion in sales, 3M employs 89,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter. Home of ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape Contest Abbreviated RulesContest open to legal residents of the U.S. and D.C. (excluding AZ, MD, NJ, ND, TN and VT), who are 18+ (19+ in AL & NE and 21+ in MS) at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Enter from June 2, 2014 at 12:00:01 a.m. CT through 11:59:59 p.m. CT on July 15 2014. All contest communications, entry/judging criteria and details subject to the full Official Rules. Sponsor: 3M Construction and Home Improvement Markets Division, St. Paul, MN. 3M, ScotchBlue and Edge-Lock are trademarks of 3M.©3M 2014
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV