- Real time, big data analytics platform leverages Ericsson OSS/BSS and network expertise to yield actionable insights
- Horizontal architecture draws from diverse, multivendor data sources and supports wide variety of use cases valued by marketing, customer care, operations and network
- Supports closed-loop action, so that insights drive decision-support and automated action, making big data part of routine operations rather than offline analysis
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, June 2, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) today announced Ericsson Expert Analytics, a powerful, real time, big data analytics platform that enables operators to derive actionable insights from big data and to turn those insights into appropriate actions in real time. Expert Analytics is a fully configurable, horizontal platform that can support a wide variety of use cases for marketing, customer care, operations and network, based on fresh data from network nodes, OSS/BSS, probes, terminals, social media and others sources.
Going beyond big data analytics tools themselves, Ericsson has applied its deep network expertise to configure the platform to support a growing list of applications, including customer experience management. For instance, by correlating carefully selected network events with probe data and other metrics, Expert Analytics can identify both symptoms and probable causes of customer experience issues for all individual customers. The platform then exposes these insights to applications such as Ericsson Customer Experience Assurance, which in turn allows customer care to shorten call durations and improve first call resolution, and also enables service operations centers to become more proactive and reduce mean time to repair. Additional Ericsson and third-party applications will support other use cases, such as experience-based marketing, which enriches customer profiles with recent behavior and experience data, leading to superior targeting of marketing offers to individual customers.
This emphasis on closed loop action means that big data can actually drive improvement in daily operations, thus bringing analytics out of the lab into real business processes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV