- Ericsson Cloud Manager 2.0 provides support for flexible and programmable operations
- OSS/BSS solution orchestrates onboarding, provisioning, quality and lifecycle of virtualized network and IT functions
- Keeps service quality consistent, regardless of complexity with proactive, policy-based actions
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, June 2, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) today announced general availability of Ericsson Cloud Manager 2.0, which helps operators turn the cloud into a source of operational efficiency and new revenue generation. Ericsson Cloud Manager supports operators as they move to virtualized infrastructures in an effort to lower costs, improve service quality and pursue new business opportunities, and is a key component when transforming the network infrastructure to Cloud and Service Provider SDN. Key OSS/BSS support includes orchestration, management and monitoring of services running on geographically distributed, virtualized and physical resources.
The comprehensive offering is leveraged on proven Ericsson software components and is available as part of Ericsson Cloud System or as a stand-alone product. The latest release adds performance and fault management of virtual resources. It can integrate with legacy systems, programmable networks and third-party ecosystems.
Elisabetta Romano, Vice President and Head of OSS and Service Enablement, Business Unit Support Solutions, Ericsson, says: "As operators migrate from legacy solutions to the cloud, Ericsson Cloud Manager orchestrates the complex associations between virtualized network functions and underlying resources. When our customers deploy Ericsson Cloud Manager, they gain a flexible foundation for making networks more responsive to customer needs while optimizing resource utilization."Operators that leverage the power of the cloud can flexibly deliver new services with guaranteed quality, reduced time to market and optimized network resource utilization. A successful cloud strategy requires automation and orchestration of on-demand provisioning processes and coordination of cloud resources in the context of complex, dynamic systems. Ericsson Cloud Manager 2.0 delivers on these requirements to make the creation and delivery of more flexible services possible.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV