SAP Press Conference with the Global Managing Board Tuesday, June 3: 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. EDT / 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. CETThe session will be broadcast on the Media and Analyst channel at www.sapphirenow.com/live. Questions can be sent to email@example.com.Replay information will be available on the SAP News Center.
In addition, SAP will host a conference for financial analysts and investors.
SAP Financial Analyst and Investor Conference Tuesday, June 3: 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT / 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. CETThe webcast, both audio and video, will be available on the Media and Analyst channel at www.sapphirenow.com/live. Questions can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.For announcements and other coverage during the event, visit the SAP News Center. Follow on Twitter at @sapnews, @sapinvestor and @SAPPHIRENOW. Join the conversation with the hashtag #SAPPHIRENOW. On Tuesday, June 3, from 8:30 a.m – 10:00 a.m. EDT, Bill McDermott, CEO and member of the SAP Executive Board, will present a keynote address. Dr. Hasso Plattner, chairman of the SAP Supervisory Board, and Bernd Leukert, member of the SAP Executive Board, will present a keynote on Wednesday, June 4, from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. SAP will host additional activities that will be available on the Media and Analyst channel at www.sapphirenow.com/live, including:
- SAP Sports Summit: Sports & Technology – Changing the Game
- Tuesday, June 3, 3:15 p.m.EDT - 5:30 p.m. EDT
- Customer Innovation Showcase, It's All Connected!: Internet of Things Transforming Business
- Wednesday, June 4, 8:30 a.m. EDT - 9:30 a.m. EDT
- Press Conference with Dr. Hasso Plattner and Bernd Leukert
- Wednesday, June 4, 1:00 p.m. EDT - 2:00 p.m.EDT
- Future of Work: Mobile Technology at the Forefront of Tech Adoption
- Wednesday, June 4, 2:15 p.m. EDT - 3:15 p.m. EDT
- Press Conference with Steve Lucas and SAP Customers
- Wednesday, June 4, 3:30 p.m. EDT - 4:30 p.m. EDT
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts