CHICAGO, June 2, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INTL FCStone Inc. (Nasdaq:INTL) today announced the dates of its 11 th annual Dairy Outlook Conference. Every major input and price factor affecting the international dairy market will be discussed Wednesday and Thursday, June 18 and 19. The conference, featuring experts on dairy and related commodities and on the geography and economics of global supply, will be held at 230 S. LaSalle Street in Chicago.
Robert Chesler, Vice President of FCStone, LLC's Food Service Division, said, "The premier event of its kind, the conference provides invaluable insight into the U.S. and global dairy supply-and-demand forecast, as well as outlooks for every factor that influences prices."
Industry analysts and economists will join consultants from subsidiaries of INTL FCStone to discuss dairy, grains, oilseeds, meats and livestock, interest rates, currencies, energy and weather in the major growing regions of the world.Since factors that have an impact on the domestic price for milk and cheese reach well beyond cows and their feed, there will also be panels looking at the U.S. Farm Bill, the regulatory environment, producers' perspectives and Africa, plus a presentation on China by Marc Beck, senior vice president of export marketing for the U.S. Dairy Export Council (USDEC). Keynote speaker Blu Putnam, managing director and chief economist of CME Group, will start the formal program (with an economic overview) at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 18. Additionally, Chesler will provide his outlook for the dairy markets and Technical analyst Peter Ullrich of Ullrich Analytics will wrap up the morning sessions. The afternoon will begin with the panel discussion on the U.S. Farm Bill. Panelists will be Ed Gallagher, President of Dairy Farmers of America Risk Management; Chris Herlache, Schreiber Foods' Risk Management Team Leader, and Dave Kurzawski, Senior Broker FCStone, LLC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV