- Ericsson helps T-Mobile improve customer experience and operational efficiencies with quick implementation of new service offerings
- Ericsson delivers managed services solution for Service Agility, including unified charging, billing, order management, product catalog and CRM
- Significant milestone in Ericsson's mission to support operators to become agile and successfully differentiate in a very competitive market
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, June 2, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) has won a contract with T-Mobile to improve its business and IT billing processes to drive further growth and market differentiation. The update will include all branded T-Mobile and MetroPCS customers with a long-term managed services agreement for Service Agility based on Ericsson's pre-integrated OSS/BSS software suite.
With this breakthrough solution, T-Mobile will be able to quickly and flexibly introduce new services, accelerating the ability to advance customer satisfaction. In addition, T-Mobile customers will gain real-time billing visibility and full control over account service changes. This will result in a streamlined customer experience as well as reduced overall operational costs for T-Mobile.
"Ericsson and T-Mobile have a long-standing relationship and this expansion gives us the agility we need to continue growing our valued customer base," said Neville Ray, Chief Technology Officer for T-Mobile. "The work now underway with Ericsson will enhance our infrastructure and deliver an even better experience to our customers."As part of this contract, Ericsson will leverage its Service Agility solution, which includes charging, billing, order management, product catalog and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Ericsson will integrate and manage operations of the solution. "Service Agility allows T-Mobile to create, launch, deliver and manage services efficiently to quickly introduce new offerings," said Per Borgklint, Senior Vice President and Head of Business Unit Support Solutions, Ericsson. "T-Mobile gets full advantage of the latest advancements in our OSS/BSS software suite to exceed subscriber expectations."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts