3M Electronics is exhibiting industry-leading solutions that are “Designed to Amaze” for the display electronics industry during SID Display Week 2014, taking place June 1-6 in San Diego, CA. Display Week attendees are invited to register to win one tablet device daily, Tuesday through Thursday, while learning more about the 3M technologies below at booth number #1003.
Quantum Dot Enhancements
3M makes color LCD displays from large to small lighter, brighter and more energy efficient with Quantum Dot Enhancement Film (QDEF). In partnership with Nanosys to produce the new product, 3M allows up to 50 percent more color than current levels in liquid crystal display (LCD) devices.
Presently, QDEF LCDs provide a wider color gamut than typical displays that are limited to 35 percent or less of the visible color spectrum. Display Week attendees can experience the more visceral, immersive, and truer-to-life color with new products on display at booth #1003. Learn more at 3M.com/color.Creating and Delivering Great Content John van Derlofske, 3M Optical Physicist and Vision Scientist, will present the best techniques for creating and delivering great content in color displays. This informative workshop will cover the up converting of color content Tuesday through Thursday at 12:30 p.m. in the 3M booth. From creation to delivery, 3M created a calculation to predict the consumer’s perception of display quality based on five factors including color gamut using a collection of data on display preferences from 6 countries. 3M™ Display Quality Score (DQS) is available to 3M customers to optimize display designs for consumer preferences. Learn more at Booth #1003. Touch Systems 3M helps touch screen manufacturers and integrators meet the growing demand for touch-enabled consumer electronics with three levels of touch films.
- 3M™ Patterned Metal Mesh Film enables new design possibilities, such as curved and foldable touch screens, allowing OEMs and ODMs to create the next generation of touch-enabled smartphones, notebooks and tablets.
- 3M™ Patterned Silver Nanowire Film combines the expertise of two leading technology and manufacturing companies – 3M and Cambrios Technologies Corporation – to provide the quality and volume that touch screen manufacturers demand. The flexible film can conform to angles and rounded surfaces, enabling next-generation curved and rollable touch sensors.
- 3M™ ITO Film and 3M™ Advanced ITO Film offer excellent optical transparency, high conductivity and product quality at competitive prices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV