NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Good day traders!
1. First, let's look at General Cable, which designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes copper, aluminum, and fiber optic wire and cable products for the energy, industrial, construction, specialty, and communications markets worldwide.
General Cable traded up 30 cents (+1.19%), and closed at $25.50 per share.
- Friday's range: $24.94 - $25.50
- 52-week range: $22.76 - $36.56
- Friday's volume: 6,673,744
- 3-month average volume: 1,021,910
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts