CARMEL, Ind., May 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) today announced that it has successfully completed the previously announced amendment to its senior secured credit facility to waive the requirement that the net proceeds in excess of $125 million to be received from the sale of Conseco Life Insurance Company be used to prepay amounts outstanding under CNO's senior secured credit facility. The facility consists of (i) a $250 million four-year term loan which currently has an outstanding principal balance of $175 million, and (ii) a $425 million six-year term loan which currently has an outstanding principal balance of approximately $394 million. The sale of Conseco Life Insurance Company is expected to close mid-year 2014.
About CNO Financial GroupCNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) is a holding company. Our insurance subsidiaries – principally Bankers Life and Casualty Company, Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company and Washington National Insurance Company – primarily serve middle-income pre-retiree and retired Americans by helping them protect against financial adversity and provide for a more secure retirement. For more information, visit CNO online at www.CNOinc.com.
SOURCE CNO Financial Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV