By midafternoon of Friday's session, shares had fallen 7.8% to $11.90. Trading volume of 8 million shares had exceeded its three-month daily average of 5.5 million shares.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 21.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 33.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 41.17% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 117.78% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, SFUN should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- SOUFUN HLDGS LTD has improved earnings per share by 41.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, SOUFUN HLDGS LTD increased its bottom line by earning $0.70 versus $0.37 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.82 versus $0.70).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Internet Software & Services industry average. The net income increased by 46.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $28.41 million to $41.52 million.
- The gross profit margin for SOUFUN HLDGS LTD is currently very high, coming in at 81.78%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 34.25% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: SFUN Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts