On 6/3/14, Weingarten Realty Investors's 6.50% Series F Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares (WRI.PRF) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.4062, payable on 6/13/14. As a percentage of WRI.PRF's recent share price of $25.36, this dividend works out to approximately 1.60%, so look for shares of WRI.PRF to trade 1.60% lower — all else being equal — when WRI.PRF shares open for trading on 6/3/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 6.40%, which compares to an average yield of 7.13% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, WRI.PRF was trading at a 1.56% premium to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average premium of 1.40% in the "Real Estate" category. The chart below shows the one year performance of WRI.PRF shares, versus WRI:
Below is a dividend history chart for WRI.PRF, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.4062 on Weingarten Realty Investors's 6.50% Series F Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares :
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) makes up 3.05% of the iShares Retail Real Estate Capped ETF (RTL) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV