On Assignment, Inc. (NYSE: ASGN) will participate in the following conferences in June of 2014:
- The Jefferies 2014 Global Healthcare Conference on June 5, 2014, 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City. Representing Apex Systems, a division of On Assignment, will be Rand Blazer, President and Ted Hanson, Chief Financial Officer.
- The William Blair 2014 Growth Conference on June 11, 2014, 12:40 p.m. Central Time, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, IL. Representing On Assignment will be Peter Dameris, President and Chief Executive Officer, Ed Pierce, Chief Financial Officer and Mike McGowan, Chief Operating Officer of On Assignment, and President of Oxford Global Resources.
Presentations for these conferences will be available on the Company’s website at www.onassignment.com in the Investor Relations section.
About On Assignment
On Assignment, Inc. (NYSE: ASGN) is a leading global provider of in-demand, skilled professionals in the growing technology, healthcare and life sciences sectors, where quality people are the key to success. The Company goes beyond matching résumés with job descriptions to match people they know into positions they understand for temporary, contract-to-hire, and direct hire assignments. Clients recognize On Assignment for their quality candidates, quick response, and successful assignments. Professionals think of On Assignment as career-building partners with the depth and breadth of experience to help them reach their goals.On Assignment, which is based in Calabasas, California, was founded in 1985 and went public in 1992. The Company has a network of branch offices throughout the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Ireland and Belgium. To learn more, visit http://www.onassignment.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV