NEW YORK, May 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Platinum Management (NY) LLC and certain affiliates, the largest stockholder of Echo Therapeutics, Inc., (NasdaqCM: ECTE) ("Echo" or "Company") owning approximately 20% of the common stock, announced today that it has filed an investor presentation detailing the case for change at Echo. Echo stockholders are strongly encouraged to view the investor presentation and Platinum's other communications with Echo stockholders at www.morrowco.com/platinum or at the SEC website, www.sec.gov.
Platinum urges Echo stockholders to vote the GOLD proxy card or GOLD voting instruction form FOR Shepard M. Goldberg, Platinum's highly qualified nominee. By returning the enclosed GOLD proxy card or GOLD voting instruction form, you will be voting for Shepard M. Goldberg and ALL of the Company's nominees OTHER THAN Robert Doman. Do not vote Echo's white card to withhold on Robert Doman, even as a protest vote, since that is not the same as voting for our nominee on the GOLD card.
If stockholders have questions or need assistance voting their GOLD proxy or GOLD voting instruction form, they may call Platinum's proxy solicitor, Morrow & Co., LLC at (800) 662-5200 or (203) 658-9400.
SOURCE Platinum Management (NY) LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV