NEW YORK, May 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MFA Financial, Inc. (NYSE: MFA) today announced that it is scheduled to participate in the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2014 Mortgage Finance Conference on Tuesday, June 3, 2014, at 11:30 a.m. (EDT).
A live audio webcast of MFA's presentation, including the material that will be discussed during the presentation, will be made available to the general public online at http://wsw.com/webcast/kbw19/MFA approximately 15 minutes prior to the presentation. An audio replay of the presentation will be available following the presentation at the same website address. The link to the presentation will also be available by clicking on the Webcasts & Presentations link located at the top of MFA's homepage at www.mfafinancial.com.
MFA is a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the business of investment, on a leveraged basis, in Agency and Non-Agency residential mortgage-backed securities.
CONTACT: MFA Investor Relations 212-207-6433 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE MFA Mortgage Investments, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV