By late morning, shares had popped 13% to $42.40.
Over the three months to April, the company earned 50 cents a share, 6 cents higher than analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expected. Revenue of $1.28 billion exceeded estimates of $1.26 billion.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: BIG Ratings Report
WATCH: More market update videos on TheStreet TV | More videos from Keris Alison Lahiff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts