Costamare Inc Stock Upgraded (CMRE)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 25.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, CMRE's share price has jumped by 32.02%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, CMRE should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for COSTAMARE INC is currently very high, coming in at 71.07%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 17.26% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 54.43% to $53.87 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 19.21%.
- COSTAMARE INC's earnings per share declined by 30.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, COSTAMARE INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.36 versus $1.20 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.50 versus $1.36).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts