Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE: INN) (the “Company”) today announced that President and CEO, Dan Hansen, and Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Craig Aniszewski will participate at The 36 th Annual NYU International Hospitality Industry Investment Conference on Monday June 2, 2014 at the Marriott Marquis in New York, NY.
Mr. Hansen will be participating on the panel discussion “The REIT Beat: What’s the Pulse” at 9:55am EDT. The panel will be held on the 6 th floor of the Marriott Marquis in the Broadway Ballroom.
Mr. Aniszewski will be joining the panel discussion “REITs Selecting Select Service” at 3:45pm EDT on the 5 th floor in the West Side Salon I.
About Summit Hotel PropertiesSummit Hotel Properties, Inc. is a publicly-traded real estate investment trust focused primarily on acquiring and owning premium-branded select-service hotels in the upscale and upper midscale segments of the lodging industry. As of May 30, 2014, the Company’s portfolio consisted of 90 hotels with a total of 11,353 guestrooms located in 22 states. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website, www.shpreit.com and follow on Twitter at @SummitHotel_INN.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV