COLUMBUS, Ohio, May 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
What: Lane Bryant, the nation's leading women's specialty apparel retailer, is excited to announce the Grand Opening of its new store at The Greene Town Center in Beavercreek, OH.
To celebrate the new store's Grand Opening, Lane Bryant will be hosting a Grand Opening Celebration on May 30 from 2PM to 4PM. Attendees will enjoy music, treats, and amazing giveaways – including the chance to win a $250 Lane Bryant wardrobe! Winners must be present at 4PM drawing to accept their prize.
After the purple ribbon is cut, the celebration will continue all weekend long, with more giveaways! From May 30-June 1, those who visit The Greene Town Center's new Lane Bryant location will have the chance to win one of (50) $25 Lane Bryant Gift Cards each day. Customers will also enjoy surprise savings when they pick a treat to reveal a deal!Plus - the more customers spend in store, the more Real Women Dollars they will earn! Customers will receive $25 Real Women Dollars that can be redeemed at a later date for every $50 purchase made throughout the weekend. Where: The Greene Town Center60 Plum Street Beavercreek, OH 45440 When: Grand Opening Celebration May 30, 2014 2PM-4PM About Lane Bryant Lane Bryant® is the nation's leading women's specialty apparel retailer, providing stylish and high-quality fashion in sizes 14-28. The Lane Bryant collection includes a wide selection of career to casual apparel as well as accessories, footwear and Cacique® intimate apparel. Lane Bryant fashions are available nationwide at its 775 Lane Bryant stores, and online. Lane Bryant is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASNA). Please visit lanebryant.com and cacique.com for store locations and the latest fashion trend information. SOURCE Lane Bryant
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV