3. Next, let's look at Noble, which operates as an offshore drilling contractor for the oil and gas industry.
Noble traded positive on Thursday, closing up 2.79% to $31.34 per share.
- Thursday's range: $30.60 - $31.35
- 52-week range: $28.67 - $41.60
- Thursday's volume: 3,391,167
- 3-month average volume: 3,885,200
Noble is a rounded bottom breakout that has tried to break out several times, but has failed. Look for this trade to continue yesterday's bullish move, reflecting positive investor sentiment.
Yesterday the chart also formed a bullish engulfing candlestick, which implies price action will continue to rise today. The next overhead resistance is at $31.98 and $32.80. There's not much to worry about there, as long as we break above the current sideways movement. I would target the 200-day simple moving average for about 11% to the upside.I'd set a stop at $30.31 or so, and stay long until you see a confirmed sell signal or a confirmed close below the t-line. 4. Lastly, let's look at Nationstar Mortgage, which provides residential mortgage loan services in the United States. The company operates in two segments: mortgage servicing and originations. Nationstar traded positive on Thursday, closing up 3.72% to $34.57 per share.
- Thursday's range: $32.85 - $35.12
- 52-week range: $24.50 - $57.95
- Thursday's volume: 1,522,260
- 3-month average volume: 929,865