Therma-Tru, the inventor of the fibreglass door, has introduced a variety of new glass styles to meet consumer needs.
“We're responding to requests for more door glass features by enhancing our selection of simulated divided lites, grilles between glass and easy-use internal blinds," says Mark Savan, President of
. "Every new product option being introduced by Therma-Tru in 2014 positively impacts builders and remodelers working to meet consumer demands in the marketplace."
New Glass Options for 2014
- Available in full- and half-lite styles, Low-E internal blinds provide both energy efficiency and privacy to home entrances. Cordless operation allows homeowners to control the desired level of light and privacy with the simplicity of a single handle. Blinds are enclosed between glass and remain dust-free for homeowner convenience.
Camber Top Glass Shape
- The camber top glass shape combines the beauty and natural light of glass with the sense of security that comes with the privacy of a solid-panel door at an exceptional value. Designed as a solution for budget-conscious homeowners, the camber top is designed to complement wood-grained, stainable and smooth, paintable doors for broad appeal.
Simulated Divided Lites (SDLs)
- More than 400 different SDL configurations are now available with the addition of new grid patterns designed to pair with privacy, Low-E and clear glass. SDLs are also designed to be layered over grilles between glass to create a more authentic divided lite look.
Grilles Between Glass (GBGs)
- The Therma-Tru GBG portfolio expands to create up to 3,000 different configurations with the addition of new colors, shapes and grid patterns. The easy-to-maintain divided lite option complements a variety of home styles including Traditional-, Craftsman- and Prairie-inspired looks while meeting homeowner desires by coordinating with window grid patterns and colors.
Cambridge™ Decorative Glass with Black Nickel Caming
- As black nickel caming continues to grow in popularity with homeowners, Therma-Tru extends the option to Cambridge decorative glass for the Classic-Craft
Rustic Collection™, Classic-Craft
Oak Collection™ and Classic-Craft® Canvas Collection
. Available in a wide variety of glass shapes for both entry doors and sidelites.
For further details on these products and more visit
and discover the Therma-Tru difference.