LOS ANGELES, May 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- IC Places, Inc. (OTCQB: PNCH) announced today that it has signed Warren Zide on to its Board of Advisors and as head producer for its in-house production division.
Under the agreement, Mr. Zide will guide the company in creating the highest quality programing possible across its networks. He will bring on board his extensive contacts in the world of Hollywood production to help the company create the highest quality of programing possible.
Mr. Zide is the producer behind the incredibly successful American Pie and Final Destination franchises. His movies have grossed over 1.8 billion dollars at the box office to date.
Mr. Zide's movies include… American Reunion, The Pool Boys, Final Destination 5, Demoted, High School, American Pie Presents: The Book of Love, The Final Destination, Autopsy, Extreme Movie, American Pie Presents Beta House, American Pie Presents The Naked Mile, Final Destination 3, American Pie Presents Band Camp, Little Black Book, American Wedding, Final Destination 2, Love and a Bullet, Repli-Kate, American Pie 2, Cats & Dogs, Final Destination, American Pie, The Big Hit, Top of the World, and Jingle All the Way.From a young age, an area of particular interest to Mr. Zide is the field of Self-help and Self Improvement, which is a 9.8 billion dollar industry. The company's Imagination TV Network, which will launch shortly online and on broadcast later this year, will offer Self-help and Self Improvement themed shows which will be produced by IC Places. IC Places Inc. which manages all Imagination TV assets is currently building launch sponsors relationships for the network as well as brining on board some of the top Motivators, Producers, Educators and Authors in the wide arena of Self-Improvement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV