NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Alaska Air (ALK) was downgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to hold from buy. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $95, Stifel Nicolaus said.
Avery Dennison (AVY) was upgraded at J.P. Morgan to overweight. Company can deliver profitable growth and consistent free cash flow, J.P. Morgan said.
Celadon (CGI) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.Infoblox (BLOX) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral. Twelve-month price target is $15. Revenue acceleration is on hold and the CEO is leaving, Goldman said. Infoblox was downgraded at Deutsche Bank to hold from buy. Twelve-month price target is $18. Company cut its guidance, as two large deals were postponed this quarter, Deutsche Bank said. Infoblox was downgraded at Pacific Crest to sector perform. Execution risks are too high, as the CEO is leaving, Pacific Crest said. Exact Sciences (EXAS) was downgraded at Wedbush to neutral from outperform. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $14, Wedbush said. Exelon (EXC) was upgraded at Jefferies to hold from underperform. Based on improving commodity outlook for forward power prices, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is $37.50. LifePoint (LPNT) was upgraded at Mizuho to buy from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $72. Company is leveraged to health care reform and can deliver double-digit annual earnings growth, Mizuho said. Target (TGT) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. Editor's note: To see analysts' stock comments and changes to price targets and earnings estimates, go to "Street Notes" which is available only to Real Money subscribers. To find out how to become a subscriber, please click here. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. >>Read More: Xerox Is the Biggest Secret in Value Stocks >>Read More: Investment Rx: Buy Value ETFs in the U.S. and Growth ETFs Overseas
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV