National Health Investors, Inc. (NYSE: NHI) announced that Justin Hutchens, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Roger Hopkins, Chief Accounting Officer, will make a presentation to the investment community at REITWeek 2014: NAREIT's Investor Forum at the Waldorf Astoria in New York. The presentation will take place on Tuesday, June 3, 2014, at 4:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
A link to this webcast can be found on the Company’s website at www.nhireit.com as well as http://reitstream.com/purchase/reitweek2014. The online replay will begin shortly after the presentation ends and will be available for 90 days.
National Health Investors, Inc. (NYSE: NHI) is a real estate investment trust (REIT) specializing in financing healthcare real estate by sale-leaseback, joint-venture, mezz loans and mortgage loans. NHI’s investments include senior housing (assisted living, memory care, independent living and senior living campuses), skilled nursing, medical office buildings and specialty hospitals. NHI was incorporated and publicly listed in 1991. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV