HOUSTON, May 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (NYSE: GPI), an international, Fortune 500 automotive retailer, today announced that senior management will present in New York City at the Stifel Nicolaus Consumer Conference on June 3 and the Stephens Spring Investment Conference on June 4.
Stifel 2014 Consumer Conference Details:Date: June 3, 2014Scheduled Open House Times: 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Eastern TimeLocation: St. Regis Hotel, New York
Stephens Spring Investment Conference Details:Date: June 4, 2014Scheduled Presentation Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern TimeLocation: The New York Palace Hotel, New York
Investor presentation slides will be available on the Company's website at www.group1auto.com, under "Investor Relations."About Group 1 Automotive, Inc.Group 1 owns and operates 152 automotive dealerships, 193 franchises, and 37 collision centers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Brazil that offer 34 brands of automobiles. Through its dealerships, the Company sells new and used cars and light trucks; arranges related vehicle financing; sells service and insurance contracts; provides automotive maintenance and repair services; and sells vehicle parts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV