Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED), enabling energy-efficient displays and lighting with its UniversalPHOLED® technology and materials, today announced that it will showcase the company’s latest advances at the 2014 Society for Information Display (SID) International Symposium, Seminar, and Exhibition, being held from June 1-6, 2014 in San Diego, California. The company will also exhibit a variety of prototypes and concept devices to demonstrate the benefits of its OLED technologies and high-performance UniversalPHOLED materials. The company will exhibit at Booth #1214 from June 3–5 at the San Diego Convention Center.
“With numerous successful OLED products in the market, we’re excited to demonstrate to the display industry how Universal Display continues to drive OLED innovation,” said Steven V. Abramson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Universal Display. “The results of our work in the past year will further support display makers’ needs to create beautiful, bright, high performance displays that can enable more exciting products. The current wave of innovation in the display industry illustrates the value and unique benefits of OLEDs, and we believe our PHOLED technology and materials will continue to be a critical component for innovation among manufacturers. The new data for white OLED lighting further builds on our OLED leadership in other applications, including solid-state lighting.”
On Monday, June 2 nd, Dr. Mike Hack, Universal Display’s General Manager, OLED Lighting & Custom Displays, Vice President, will participate in the 2014 Display Week Business Conference, which will focus on the theme “Form Factor Shift - Flexible & Wearable Displays - Will it drive Next generation Display Market? Mobile, Smartphone, Smartwatch, Auto Display, Flexible & Wearable Market Outlook”.
Dr. Ruiqing Ma will speak as part of a seminar focused on “Flexible OLED Displays and Lighting Devices” on Monday, June 2 nd from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in Room 6. This seminar will review the recent progress of flexible OLED technologies for both AMOLED displays and solid-state-lighting applications. Topics to be covered include technical challenges, substrate choice, backplane technologies, process developments, and thin-film encapsulation. The seminar will end with a discussion on the emerging applications of flexible OLEDs.On Tuesday, June 3 rd from 10:30 a.m. to 11:20 a.m. in Room 11, Sidney D. Rosenblatt, Universal Display’s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the 10 th Annual SID/Cowen 2014 Display Investors Conference on a panel titled, “OLEDs, the Technology of Tomorrow is Here”. Universal Display will also participate in technical sessions during the symposium throughout the week:
- Dr. Mike Hack, co-authored by Michael S. Weaver, Woo-Young So and Julie Brown, will present a paper titled “Novel Two-Mask AMOLED Display Architecture” on Thursday, June 5 th from 10:40 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in Room 1.
- Dr. Michael Weaver, co-authored by Xin Xu, Huiqing Pang, Ruiqing Ma, Pierre-Luc Boudreault, Alex Dyatkin, Sean Xia and Julie Brown and Acuity Brands’ Min-Hao Lu, will present an invited paper titled “Color Tunable Phosphorescent White OLED Lighting Panel” on Thursday, June 5 th from 1:30 p.m. to 2:50 p.m. in Room 5.
- Dr. Hitoshi Yamamoto, co-authored by Michael S. Weaver, Julie Brown, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology’s Hideyuki Murata and Kyushu University’s Chihaya Adachi, will present a paper titled “Understanding Extrinsic Degradation in Phosphorescent OLEDs” on Thursday, June 5 th from 3:10 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in Room 5.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV