MoneyGram (NASDAQ:MGI), a leading global money transfer and payment services company, today announced that it will present at the William Blair Annual Growth Stock Conference on Wednesday, June 11, 2014, in Chicago.
Alex Holmes, chief financial officer and chief operating officer for MoneyGram, will speak at 2:40 p.m. Central Time. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the company website in the investor relations section, ir.moneygram.com.
About MoneyGram International, Inc.
MoneyGram, a leading money transfer company, enables consumers who are
not fully served by traditional financial institutions to meet their
financial needs. MoneyGram offers money transfer services worldwide
through a global network of 339,000 agent locations – including
retailers, international post offices and financial institutions – in
more than 200 countries and territories. MoneyGram also offers bill
payment services in the U.S. and Canada.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV