3 Diversified Services Stocks Driving The Industry Higher
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 4.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.2%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- VSR's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.06 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, VSR has a quick ratio of 1.99, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for VERSAR INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 10.13%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 0.35% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$0.65 million or 121.65% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.