ORLANDO, Fla., May 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Parkway Properties, Inc. (NYSE:PKY) announced today that the Company's management team will be presenting at REITWeek 2014 ®: NAREIT's Investor Forum ® on Wednesday, June 4, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time. A live audio webcast and taped replay of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.pky.com.
About Parkway Properties
Parkway Properties, Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust specializing in the acquisition, ownership and management of quality office properties in higher growth submarkets in the Sunbelt region of the United States. Parkway owns or has an interest in 49 office properties located in eight states with an aggregate of approximately 17.6 million square feet at April 1, 2014. Parkway also offers fee-based real estate services which manage and/or lease approximately 11.3 million square feet for third parties as of April 1, 2014. Additional information about Parkway is available on the company's website at www.pky.com.
Contact: Ted McHughDirector of Investor Relations(407) 650-0593Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20030513/PARKLOGO SOURCE Parkway Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV