Conn’s, Inc. (NASDAQ:CONN), a specialty retailer of home appliances, furniture, mattresses, consumer electronics and provider of consumer credit, today announced that senior management will participate in various investor conferences in New York City and Boston in June 2014.
Stifel Consumer Conference 2014 – The St. Regis New York, New York CityDate: June 3, 2014Scheduled Presentation Time: There will not be a formal presentation or webcast.
Stephens Spring Investment Conference 2014 – The New York Palace Hotel, New York CityDate: June 4, 2014Scheduled Presentation Time: 3 p.m. ET - Webcast and slides will be accessible at http://ir.conns.com/ with replay available for 30 days.
Piper Jaffray 34 th Annual Consumer Conference – The New York Palace Hotel, New York CityDate: June 11, 2014Scheduled Presentation Time: 9:55 a.m. ET - Webcast will be accessible at http://ir.conns.com/ with replay available for 30 days.Oppenheimer 14 th Annual Consumer Conference – Four Seasons Hotel, BostonDate: June 25, 2014Scheduled Presentation Time: 1:45 p.m. ET - Webcast and slides will be accessible at http://ir.conns.com/ with replay available for 30 days. About Conn’s, Inc. Conn’s is a specialty retailer currently operating retail locations in Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas. The company’s primary product categories include:
- Home appliance, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Consumer electronic, including LCD, LED, 3-D, Ultra HD and plasma televisions, Blu-ray players, home theater and video game products, digital cameras and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, tablets, printers and accessories.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV