SAN FRANCISCO, May 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Prologis, Inc. (NYSE: PLD), the leading global owner, operator and developer of industrial real estate, today announced that Hamid R. Moghadam, chairman and CEO; Thomas S. Olinger, chief financial officer; and Gary Anderson, CEO, Europe and Asia, are scheduled to participate in REITWeek 2014: NAREIT's Investor Forum at the Waldorf Astoria in New York.
Prologis is scheduled to present on Tuesday, June 3 at 10:15 a.m. ET/ 7:15 a.m. PT.
The presentation will be available live via webcast and accessible at: http://ir.prologis.com/events.cfm.
The webcast replays will be available for 90 days after the presentation. Presentation materials will be available for download on Tuesday, June 3, 2014 in the Investor Relations section of the Prologis website at: www.prologis.com.ABOUT PROLOGISPrologis, Inc., is the leading owner, operator and developer of industrial real estate, focused on global and regional markets across the Americas, Europe and Asia. As of March 31, 2014, Prologis owned or had investments in, on a wholly owned basis or through co-investment ventures, properties and development projects expected to total approximately 574 million square feet (53.3 million square meters) in 21 countries. The company leases modern distribution facilities to more than 4,700 customers, including manufacturers, retailers, transportation companies, third-party logistics providers and other enterprises. SOURCE Prologis, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV