COLUMBUS, Ohio, May 29, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:BBRG), owner and operator of the BRAVO! Cucina Italiana (BRAVO!) and BRIO Tuscan Grille (BRIO) restaurant concepts, today announced that the Company will be attending at the following conferences in June.
- On Tuesday, June 3, 2014, the Company will attend the 11 th Annual Stifel Consumer Conference at the St. Regis Hotel in New York, New York. The presentation will begin at 11:00 AM ET.
- On Wednesday, June 4, 2014, the Company will present at the Stephens Spring Investment Conference at The Palace Hotel in New York, New York. The presentation will begin at 8:00 AM ET.
- On Wednesday, June 11, 2014, the Company will present at the Piper Jaffray 34 th Annual Consumer Conference at The Palace Hotel in New York, New York. The presentation will begin at 9:15 AM ET.
- On Wednesday, June 18, 2014, the Company will present at the Jefferies 2014 Global Consumer Conference at The White Elephant Hotel in Nantucket, Massachusetts. The presentation will begin at 3:30 PM ET. Investors and interested parties can access the webcast of this event by visiting the Company's investor relations website at http://investors.bbrg.com.
About Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc.
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. is a leading owner and operator of two distinct Italian restaurant brands, BRAVO! Cucina Italiana and BRIO Tuscan Grille. BBRG has positioned its brands as multifaceted culinary destinations that deliver the ambiance, design elements and food quality reminiscent of fine dining restaurants at a value typically offered by casual dining establishments, a combination known as the upscale affordable dining segment. Each of BBRG's brands provides its guests with a fine dining experience and value by serving affordable cuisine prepared using fresh flavorful ingredients and authentic Italian cooking methods, combined with attentive service in an attractive, lively atmosphere. BBRG strives to be the best Italian restaurant company in America and is focused on providing its guests an excellent dining experience through consistency of execution.
CONTACT: Don Duffy/Raphael Gross (203) 682-8200 email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts