Fiscal 2013 was a record year for Henry Schein: sales hit $9.6 billion. Since the company went public in 1995, sales have grown at a compound average rate of 16%.
Analysts see Henry Schein posting earnings of $5.38 per share in fiscal 2014. Revenue is expected to grow 7% to $10.2 billion during the current fiscal year. Original estimates of $5.96 in earnings per share and $10.8 billion in revenue for fiscal 2015 could rise with the latest round of deals. Henry Schein expects earnings per share to come in a range of $5.29 to $5.39 for the current fiscal year.
Since the company's 1995 initial public offering, shares are up over 800%. These giant returns are giving patient shareholders a chance to sit back and say "Ahh."
At the time of publication, the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.Follow @chriskatje This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV