- Residential Smart Saver – offers rebates to customers who maintain or upgrade their home heating and air conditioning units, who insulate attics and ductwork or add high-efficiency lighting.
- Agency Assistance Portal – provides homeowners and renters who apply for the federally funded Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program and sign up for Agency Assistance Portal with a 12- pack of CFLs
- Appliance Recycling – removes older, less-efficient refrigerators and freezers from customers' homes and pays them a $50 incentive
- Energy Education for Schools – targets elementary students with energy efficiency information and provides a take-home kit of low-cost energy-saving devices
- Residential Neighborhood – provides energy-efficient and weatherization improvements for income-qualified customers
- Multi-Family EE Products and Services – offers a variety of energy efficiency measures, including lighting, for apartments and other multi-family buildings
- My Home Energy Report – informs customers about their energy use as compared to similar homes in their community and gives energy-saving tips
- Power Manager – pays customers who voluntarily reduce their use of air conditioning during times of high demand for electricity
- Home Energy House Call – assesses homes with electric heat or electric hot water heaters for their efficiency and provides a kit of energy efficiency devices
Duke Energy Proposes Indiana Energy Efficiency Programs
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.