WALLDORF, Germany, May 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) and the Management Innovation eXchange (MIX) today announced the M-Prize winners of the "Unlimited Human Potential Challenge," a global ideas contest focused on finding actionable solutions to pressing management problems. Selected for demonstrating how emerging digital technologies and the principles embedded within them can produce radically new approaches to unlocking human potential, the winners are:
- Nomatik Coworking, by Andrew Jones, Tony Bacigalupo and David Walker
- Horizontal Management at Vagas.com, by Mario Kaphan
- Collaborative Funding: Dissolve Authority, Empower Everyone, and Crowdsource a Smarter, Transparent Budget, by Alanna Krause
- How We Harnessed Big Data and Social Technology to Empower and Engage Employees, by Chelsea Lefaivre
- Enterprise Knowledge Graph – One Graph to Connect Them All, by Lukas Masuch
- Incubating Intrapreneurs to Revitalize Customer Business, by Shyam Sundar Nagarajan
- Developing Tomorrow's Talent: A Girl, A Blog, and 30 Days to Business Impact, by Clare Norman
The Unlimited Human Potential Challenge was hosted by the MIX, an open innovation project aimed at reinventing management for the 21st century. Among the 109 total entries from 23 countries, winners were selected by a global panel of prominent entrepreneurs, influencers and thought leaders, including Professor Gary Hamel, MIX co-founder and author of "The Future of Management" and "What Matters Now."
"Human beings who work inside every kind of organization possess unlimited potential, yet most organizations are unable to tap into it due to a series of self-imposed boundaries," said Hamel. "Unlocking this potential means challenging the many assumptions we have about work today. The M-Prize winners represent the most progressive technologies, practices and ideas for unleashing and mobilizing human capability, wherever it exists."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts