NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Palo Alto Networks (PANW - Get Report) stock added 7% to $74.35 by midafternoon Thursday after the network security developer reported better-than-expected profits in its third quarter.
Over its April-ended quarter, the company earned 11 cents a share and generated revenue of $150.7 million. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters had expected net income of 10 cents a share and sales of $146.22 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: PANW Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts